Sunday, June 19, 2011

Don't you know my love is here.

I know it's not good to see that someone is still holding on while the one you love moved on. Love is so unfair. You are free to love and yet your free to be loved. When, someone attract, Sparks fly. Once you feel the spark, you never get out of love.

Now, even though our love is gone. I still reminisce the memories that we have to. The fact that I still miss you. I still miss the laugh times and cry times that we've shared to. I miss the times that we travel together. I miss you hands. I miss your hug. I miss you jokes, I miss your touch. I MISS ALL OF YOU. I hope if I could turn back time. I promise to you, I'll love you eternally. But, I know I need to accept the fact that I should be moving on. Turn the next page and still author my life to make my story complete.

I accept the fact that I still want you back.

CHAPTER GOES ON. BUT STILL..... I keep holding on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This girl...

My photo
Share my thoughts. Live happily. Laugh all day and night. Love endlessly. Live life to the fullest. ♥