Thursday, January 19, 2012

New year, new LOOK! :D

From this..
To THIS..


- ♥-
Happy new year everyone. It's been months since I didn't update my blogspot. So sorry! It's been a busy year ang 2011 ko. Ang daming experience. Naging bida ako sa play ng section namin which is "Annie" and I've got an award. BEST ACTRESS! San ka pa! :)). Lewl. Sa super busy ko hindi ko na namalayan na mahaba na pala talaga yung buhok ko. Grabe! So i've decided na to cut my hair for a new look. I've got this hairstyle called "layered style hairdo". Well, some say that nagmukha akong bata. And I was like -> O_O (bata pa naman ako ah.)


I hope I'll have a year that is full of fun and success! :). Hello 2012. Please be good to me.

PRAYER:
Lord God,
Bless me in this 2012. I know that you've always there for me and to my family.
I thank you for all the blessings that you've been giving to us. And sorry for being a
stubborn child sometimes to my parents. Bless my parents and my little brother in
Qatar. Give them strength, good health and guidance. And also to my ate, please guide
her in everyday life. I love you lord. Ikaw na bahala sakin. Pinagkakaloob ko na sayo
lahat.

Amen.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

This girl...

My photo
Share my thoughts. Live happily. Laugh all day and night. Love endlessly. Live life to the fullest. ♥