Friday, May 2, 2014

Hi, blogger. It's been years since I visit my own page. I forgot my password kasi. Well, what's new? I thanked God for His awesomeness. Because of His blessing I'm here now at Doha, Qatar. Al Rayyan specifically. I'm with my parents and little bro. Bonding together, since it's been years also. I'm basically on visit here because I can't stay here due to my school duty. Sayang naman kung aaksayahin ko yung ininvest ko sa University na yun. and 1 year na lang naman na pagtitiis e. :) Thank you LORD for everything. I could not asked for more. I'm contented now in what I'm having. :) Just one favor, Guide us always. Inshallah. Soon, I'm going back to the Philippines. It's hard to go back there but I need to be strong and to face the new days in a new country. Well, that's life. Konting tiis lang, magkakasama na ulit kami. SOMEDAY. <3 p="">

TOGETHER AGAIN. <3 p="">
WITH MY BABY BROTHAA!

MY SIBLINGS! ♥

OUR BONDING MOMENTS: FOODTRIPPIN!

@VILLAGIO AND THE TORCH DOHA

WITH CO-LEAGUE OF MY MOM AND MY SIBLINGS. :)

SOUQ!

SOME BUILDING HERE IN QATAR! 



THANK YOU LORD. MORE BONDING MOMENTS WITH FAMILY SOON. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

This girl...

My photo
Share my thoughts. Live happily. Laugh all day and night. Love endlessly. Live life to the fullest. ♥