Wednesday, June 22, 2016

When all your late night thoughts and hardwork pays off

How to start these awesome and heart warming post? 4 years of labor and so much hard work really pays off. I can't explain my happiness in one word! Thank you Lord for guiding me always. You never let me go to wrong places. Muntik lang but I know my lesson.

See that? Sarap sa feeling ng nasa iyo na ang diploma mo <3 p="">

Before the commencement exercise. Nagkaroon pa muna kami nang Baccalaurate mass at Manila Cathedral Church at Intramuros. Not so much happenings pero after that got the chance to have pictures with my friends. And also, that day was the arrival of my parents and little brother here in the Philippines. My sister and his boyfriend fetch them at NAIA 1 then went to me where I was. As usual, all time bati to me was "Mas lalo ka ata tumataba" hayyy. 

APRIL 23, 2016

Hinding hindi ko makakalimutan yang date na yan. Muntik pa hindi mangyare to dahil sa cebu pero hindi nangyare pa din. Glory to God for that awesome news! 

Duterte was our speaker of the night.



Got mah bestfriend on me! hihihihi Thank you Lord dahil kahit ang dami kong naipon na friends sa 4 na taon na yun pakonti sila nang pakonti pero ganun naman ata talaga di ba? May nabasa nga ako na "When you don't lose some friends, you never grow up" Ganun ata talaga no. Naiinggit nga ako sa mga may solid na friends. Yung talagang solid na solid. Di ako nagkaroon nun. :( Even in high school. Pero at least, meron akong kaibigan na kaya ako ipagtanggol sa lahat.


Di ko na natapos yung program sa school kasi may balak pa kami na pumunta sa Mckinley Hills, Taguig para icelebrate ang graduation ko :) All in all, I still got my diploma! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This girl...

My photo
Share my thoughts. Live happily. Laugh all day and night. Love endlessly. Live life to the fullest. ♥